If you are like 90% of Remodelers out there – here’s your typical week, it’s split up between:
- Meeting with prospects
- Putting together proposals
- Talking to vendors and overseeing the production side of your business
- You dabble in accounts receivable/payable and managing your cash flow,
- Your dealing with employees, insurance, vehicles, tools, new industry rules and regulations…
- Your also responsible for Marketing your business and generating leads.
I could go on, but I’ll stop there…
I’m pretty confident in saying that pretty much describes your week (am I right?!) The reason I know is because I have managed a remodeling business myself and been working 1-on-1 with Remodelers like yourself for several years.
If you are like 90% of the remodelers I know you are GREAT at building/remodeling. You have a passion for what you do. You work hard.
And with that said, you are NOT great at Marketing your business. You don’t have a lot of clarity or understanding of the subject. You’ve tried things before and they didn’t work. You look at Marketing like an expense vs. an investment.
The great majority of remodelers I know have never had any Sales Training.
Alright, with all that said, let me toss on some more reality. It’s not 2004 anymore my friend. It’s 2010. This remodeling business has changed… There isn’t a lot of easy money out there like the “golden days.”
New Truth: You NEED to be a good salesman. You NEED to excel at Marketing and have a plan and system in place.
Is it doable? You bet it is.
I have a great solution for you to get you started down the right path. At $3.25 per day, it’s worth taking a look, right?