This is just a little something that I reference from time to time that helps me keep focused…thought my Remodel Your Marketing readers would enjoy it as well:
The Difference Between High Successful People and Under-Achievers – According To Napoleon Hill
Successful people have…
1. A BURNING DESIRE.
- They don’t let obstacles and problems stop them: they continue to look for ways to overcome the challenges in their lives.
- They are NOT complacent or satisfied to be part of the “mediocre middle.”
- They don’t let the “I don’t have time/money” excuse – or any excuse – stop them from reaching their goals.
2. They have SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
- They constantly invest in themselves.
- They learn from the experience of others.
- They constantly sharpen the saw.
3. They are DECISIVE
- They take action when opportunity presents itself.
- They don’t allow fear, other people’s fears, or doubts as a reason to procrastinate.
- They realize that NOT taking action or NOT making a decision IS a decision to do nothing.