Let them know you care – maybe do something a little above and beyond to surprise them.
At the very least, toss out a hearty and heart felt ‘Thank You‘ as you’re talking to them this week or seeing them on the jobsite.
P.S. I thought I’d toss a photo in here – that’s our son Calvin – we recently did a vow renewal ceremony for my in-laws who were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary 🙂
P.P.S. Perhaps Calvin is also making that face because he’s surprised at how affordable his dad’s Remodel Your Sales Process course is… 🙂
The 8 classes (that start on September 12th) include:
- The Initial Phone Call: What You Must Do To Make A Great First Impression
- 5 Powerful Words When Talking With A Remodeling Prospect: This Is How We Work
- The In-Person Meeting: How To Prepare, What To Bring, And The Approach You Should Take
- No Project Left Behind: Your Lead Tracking, Sales Pipeline, and Follow-up System
- Let’s take a breath! We’ll focus on a review of everything we have covered so far and on how we’re doing with implementing
- They Are Sold! Now What? and After The Remodeling Job Is Done – Here’s What To Do
- How To Effectively Stay-In-Touch with Previous Clients/Prospects
- Open Q&A for the group, review of what we covered and a solid Wrap Up!
The 8 Live Group Coaching Sessions start on September 12, 2017 – all focused on helping you improve your sales process.
Here’s a link to my recent webinar – if you find a lot of great ideas to implement in that webinar, you’ll love and benefit greatly from the classes.