The photo below is the view out my office window here in Michigan.
Coming off Memorial Day, it’s been a quick four day week.
I just took a few minutes on this beautiful Friday afternoon to reflect on these questions and evaluate the week that just happened. I urge you to do the same:
- How was I as a husband this week?
- How did I do in my role as a dad?
- Did I serve, communicate with, and deliver strong value to my clients this week?
- Did I support my employee and team well this week?
- Did I work on my business this week and not just in it?
- Did I invest proper time in myfaith/friends/health/hobbies?
- What do I need to do to close out the work week strongand head into the weekend with a clear mind?
I don’t reflect to make myself feel guilty if I wasn’t strong in one or more of these areas, but rather to do a quick inventory on what went well and what didn’t.
As entrepreneurs and business people – it’s important for us to slow down a bit and take a few minutes to think and evaluate.
How did you do this week? (would love your email or comment below – I feed off of them)
And more importantly – what are you going to do this weekend and next week to improve in these areas?
Thank you for taking the time to read this – I appreciate that privilege.