A few quick items on different topics:
- Houzz: Want to improve your Houzz results? I did an interview (view it here) with a remodeler who is generating consistent leads and sales from Houzz. Hope you find it helpful!
- “It’s funny that your email came thru this morning – we’ve been meaning to reach out to you guys! Paige and I would like to schedule the re-do of our master bathroom forJanuary, 2017.”
- When you consistently stay-in-touch with your previous clients (with a monthly done-for-you email that’s part of Remodelers AutoPilot) – receiving emails like the one above becomes commonplace
- Thank You Cards – I posted this on my website in April of 2010. Simple idea and still perfectly relevant (please take action on it)
- Health Insurance – I’ve shared this a few times over the years and it’s been helpful to several families. Here’s an audio link that explains what my family does for Health Insurance. Keeps costs down and is just wonderful
- How many Google reviews do you have? Email me and let me know and I’ll share with you a great email template that can help you secure more reviews from your clients (it’s important to get reviews!)
That’s all for this scattered little blog post 🙂
My hope is that there was (at least) one thing that you found valuable.
Look forward to receiving your email with your # of Google Reviews!