This week, I shared 10 pieces of encouragement/advice in Remodelers Community! I hope they are encouraging to you and that there’s one thing you can learn from and implement today!
- You have to say NO to some things/projects/people. You can’t be all things to all people. Focus.
- Do you realize the skill and talent it takes to be a great remodeler (like you are)? Don’t undervalue yourself.
- Please go into your late August calendar and mark off a 1/2 day and title it (ME TIME.) And do something fun that afternoon.
- I know it doesn’t always feel like it, but YOU are DOING GREAT. You’re serving your clients/team well. KEEP PUSHING FORWARD!
- Your Family/Loved Ones > Your Business. Don’t get that switched around.
- Your clients need to hear from you. Easy and effective option: RemodelersAutoPilot.com
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Job # 1 – Take great care of your team. Job # 1A – Give your clients a wonderful remodeling experience.
- I’m so proud/happy of this Remodelers Community. Thank you for making it a legit community where people truly help each other.
- You can’t get everything done. Just focus on one thing at a time. Make progress this afternoon and enjoy the work in front of you.
If #6 was a timely reminder that you need to be reaching out to your previous clients, try Remodelers AutoPilot for $1 to Stay-in-Touch with Previous Clients to Increase Word-of-Mouth Referrals, Repeat Business, and Differentiate Your Remodeling Business. Email me at email@example.com or text me at (517) 902-8450 if you have any questions!